Job Vacancy – TV, Film & Theatre Solicitor
We are looking for a 2-3 year PQE solicitor to join our Commercial Department to assist with Film, TV, Theatre and Book Publishing agreements and negotiations.
Your expertise will be needed in:
- Negotiating and drafting book/film options and broadcaster development agreements for film and TV
- Advising on all aspects of production, including contracting for talent, crew, location agreements
- Negotiating and drafting key talent agreements, including producer, director, and lead artist agreements
- Negotiating and drafting book publishing agreements with book publishers
- Negotiating and drafting theatrical production contracts for musicals
- Negotiating and drafting Presenter and appearance agreements for television
Whilst the work will be predominantly drawn from our existing client base we are keen to encourage growth in these areas and so you will be supported in this business development.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and cover letter to Joanne Cocozza – email@example.com