The sports law team at Russells has expanded very significantly in recent times and now boasts a prestigious client list across and involved in the sports world. This includes footballers, athletes, boxers, event organisers, managers, agents and promoters, all of whom turn to us to provide specialist legal and commercial advice across the spectrum of their businesses and activities in the sporting fields and arenas.
We offer and provide bespoke cost-effective advice across the full range of contentious and non-contentious issues that our clients face, including:
• * Contractual arrangements
• * Sponsorship and endorsement agreements
• * Live events
• * Brand protection and exploitation
• * Copyright and design
• * Employment and regulatory issues (including in relation to drugs and disciplinary matters. We have expertise before the different sporting regulatory bodies and Tribunals)
• * The protection and exploitation of commercial rights in sport generally
If you would like more information about how our sports law team can help with legal and commercial sports related issues then, if the matter has a contentious element, please contact either Steven Tregear or John Reid on 020 7439 8692 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If the matter is non-contentious Mark Sinnott will be able to advise and guide you (020 7439 8692 or firstname.lastname@example.org).