Family and Divorce
Russells’ Family Department is a well established and expanding area of our practice. All of our family lawyers are members of Resolution, a recognised organisation for specialist family lawyers.
We act for a number of high profile, wealthy individuals with sophisticated intricate financial arrangements from a diverse background and represent both men and women.
We have a wide breadth of knowledge and experience within the department in dealing with the varying issues that arise out of the breakdown of relationships such as:
• * Divorce
• * Financial settlements arising out of divorce or separation
• * Prenuptial agreements
• * Civil partnership agreements
• * Cohabitation issues
• * Disputes involving children of a relationship including Residence, Contact, Specific Issue and Leave to Remove applications
• * Financial applications for children of unmarried couples
• * Emergency injunctions in relation to both finances and domestic violence
We pride ourselves on our pragmatic and constructive approach and aim to achieve a resolution in a cost efficient manner whether through negotiation or the court process.
We work closely with a number of other professionals, who are experts in their own fields, to offer a comprehensive service to assist and support those going through the difficult experience of a relationship breakdown.