Digital Media & Technology
Our digital team provides a full range of advice to individual and businesses across all aspects of digital and interactive media. As a leader in the fields of media and entertainment, we act for many innovative and creative talents, influencers and start-ups, supporting them through the complex legal framework in which the digital market operates.
We can expertly advise you on all commercial concerns and agreements you might need guidance on, including on:
• Software development agreements;
• Outsourcing agreements;
• Licensing and content clearance;
• Video game development and publishing agreements, EULAs, distribution agreements and merchandising deals;
• Brand protection and exploitation;
• General intellectual property queries; and
• Regulatory compliance (including data privacy, consumer protection and e-commerce).
Our specialist corporate team can also provide you with technical and strategic advice, whether you wish to grow and develop your business, structure your corporate identity or introduce new investment.
For more detailed information on how we can help you meet your objectives call Marine Cabour on 020 7439 8692 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org