Digital Media & Technology
As a leader in the fields of entertainment and media law, Russells is uniquely placed to help its clients with important strategic and commercial decisions in order to grow their digital presence and meet their technical and IT needs.
Our digital team provides a full range of advice on both contentious and non-contentious matters to individuals and businesses, from start-ups to multi-nationals, across all digital, gaming and social media platforms, including on:-
• Software development agreements;
• Software and technology licensing;
• IT support agreements;
• Licensing and content clearance including licensing arrangements for music services;
• Content management and platform agreements;
• Video game development and publishing agreements, EULAs, distribution agreements and merchandising deals;
• Brand protection and exploitation; and
• General intellectual property queries.
Our expertise also extends to regulatory compliance (including data privacy, consumer protection and e-commerce), where we can provide clear and straightforward advice.
For more detailed information on how our digital media team can help you meet your objectives call Marine Cabour on 020 7439 8692 or email her at email@example.com.